1 a very attractive or seductive looking woman [syn: smasher, knockout, beauty, ravisher, sweetheart, peach, lulu, looker, mantrap, dish]
2 an unexpected and amazing event; "the stunner was what happened on Saturday"
- Rhymes: -ʌnə(r)
anything that is stunning
- Spanish: maravilla
woman of stunning beauty
Stunner may refer to a number of things:
- Stunner (weapon) as described in science fiction.
- Stunner (cattle) a mechanical stunner used in modern cattle slaughter processes
- A name used by Pre-Raphaelite artists for beautiful, stunning women who would make good models.
- The nickname given to professional wrestler Stone Cold Steve Austin's finisher, the Stone Cold Stunner.
- A mouse or related rodent monster in the Final Fantasy series.
- Stunner (comics), a Marvel Comics character, associated with Doctor Octopus
Miss America, amazement, astonishing thing, astonishment, bathing beauty, beau ideal, beaut, beauty, beauty contest winner, beauty queen, belle, bunny, charmer, cover girl, curiosity, dazzler, dream, enchantress, exception, gazingstock, great beauty, knockout, lady fair, looker, marvel, marvelment, miracle, model, nonesuch, paragon, peach, phenomenon, pinup, pinup girl, prodigy, pussycat, quite a thing, rarity, raving beauty, reigning beauty, sensation, sex kitten, sight, slick chick, something else, spectacle, wonder, wonderful thing, wonderment